Click to return to the home page  
Event Sponsors
Click here to visit hebridean


Just a note to reassure you that we are still very hopeful that the LAMM will be able to take place on 16/17th June. Parts of the Scottish Highlands are being opened up each day. We will not bank your cheques or deduct from your cards until the event is given the F&M all clear about a month before the event. Please keep your entries coming in and donít hold back until the last minute as about 200 of the 500 places are already filled. In the event of cancellation, all cheques will be destroyed and you will be informed by email of the decision. If this is the case, the event will be postponed for a year and the venue remain the same.

The outdoor website have been carrying daily news and comment on the Foot & Mouth situation and drawing attention to the need for a quick, but carefully controlled return to access to the countryside.

I have been asked by Rob Howard, the Content Editor at and regular journalist at the LAMM, if we can help to carry out a snapshot questionnaire to gauge the impact of the current Foot and Mouth crisis on people who regularly spend time outdoors. We hope you will be able to help. If possible could you please take a moment to answer the questions below. Many thanks for your help.

Martin Stone
LAMM Organiser


Please join the LAMM mailing list to receive regular updates about LAMM 2002

Route planning above Loch Duich
The clouds over mid camp
Racing together - the spirit of the event